Checkbox

• I would like to have a checkbox 3 times in my hmi. but how do you set that only 1 can be turned on? .. if you click another button the one that was on goes off again. like checkbox 1 or checkbox 2 or checkbox 3 not and

• Hi Martijn,

this functionality is often called Radio button. This feature is not supported in REXYGEN now.
    As a workaround you can use ComboBox component which does the same with only different representation.

Regards
    Tomas

• We all heard about heaven and its not new thing for us because we have heard about it from our childhood but as we grow up we still can't define the actual meaning of it. I wanted to explore this concept and i have tried assignment writing services australia for that and i feel great with that. I need to be live in heaven like all other common people.

• I think we all have been facing the same checkboxes issue. I was trying but it was not clickable. I have now used the radio button in my assignment help websites for selecting the services or academic levels. The only option can be selected and the other two goes off automatically when you select anyone. Do try radio buttons, it might be helpful for you.