REXLANG include file
cechurat last edited by
In general, it is possible to include other C files in REXLANG.
However, including header files (".h") is not supported. It means that you have to include only source files (".c") with declaration inside. Including in REXLANG works as "virtual copy-paste" of mentioned C file.
Hi I would like to evaluate the possibility to link my own C code with your software. The goal it to do a new block function ( Object block) on multi targets in your library software that i can use in your GUI. is It really possible ? do you have a link or documentation with an example. I dont know where i can find that. What compiler i need ? Thanks
To be clear , I would like link a .so or .dll with the generated of rexygen, is it possible ? how i can do ? thank for your help
- C code has certain limitations in the REXLANG block. A detailed description of the block is available here: https://www.rexygen.com/doc/ENGLISH/MANUALS/BRef/REXLANG.html#x274-27300015.
- Examples for using the REXLANG block are available in the installation. By default on the C:\Program Files\REX Controls\REXYGEN 18.104.22.16891\Examples\0203_Function_Blocks_REXLANG path.
- Compilation takes place only when translating the whole project in Rexygen Studio.
- Unfortunately, .so or .dll files are not supported in REXLANG .
- In REXYGEN, it is possible to call standard C language scripts with linked .so or .dll files. Scripts can be executed using the EPC block (documentation here).
- If you can use Python instead of C, take a look at the Python block (documentation here).