I have an issue with defining/acivating parameter set in PIDGS blok. In manual link text you describe rules for activating parameter set. But I am little bit confussed of it.
Suppose switching via the vp input. In the end of manual you have parameter thrsha of PIDGS block. There is initial array [0.1 0.2 0.3 0.4 0.5 0], so for ilustration suppose this array of thresholds.
And now to the issue: in the Function description you write : "The following rules define the active parameter set: the set 0 is active for vp<thrsha(0), the set 1 for thrsha(1)<vp<thrsha(2) etc. till the set 5 for thrsha(5)<vp. The index of the active parameter set is available at the kp output."
So that thrsha(0) is 0.1, thrsha(1) is 0.2. etc. , right? So what parameter is active when vp is between thrsha(0) and thrsha(1) thus between 0.1 and 0.2?
In my opinion that should be:
- Set 0 is active for vp<thrsha(0)
- Set 1 is active for thrsha(0) vp<thrsha(1)
- Set 2 is active for thrsha(1) vp<thrsha(2)
- Set 3 is active for thrsha(2) vp<thrsha(3)
- Set 4 is active for thrsha(3) vp<thrsha(4)
- Set 5 is active for thrsha(4) <vp
Thanks in advance for answer.