It would be (time-wise) more convenient for me to create one SVG-object which can display all different statuses from a single alarm. Now the connecting of all these different alarm-bits in HMIdesigner is really time-consuming... but I'll manage... 🙂
That's why I think that it would be a better solution to make a custom SVG that accepts a byte with all the necessary info...then only one connecting string is needed for one alarm. But for now, I'll stick to what I'm already doing because following the path of creating new custom objects will cost me even more time I'm afraid.
@reitinge Thank you for your reply.
It is just something nice to have, working in a spreadsheet is sometimes just a little faster.
I did try to work directly inside the .rio file but then I still prefer the included editor in Rexcontrols.
Thank you for the examples. I was trying to make use of the placeholders (like $T for example) which I completed at the end in the Connections tab.
Now I got it working by only creating the local parameters (HIDE_WINDOW_A, HIDE_WINDOW_B, ...) and giving them a default value '0' in the connections table.
Then in the button's and windows which are to be hidden I used these newly created local parameters directly. (instead of using the $T).
And now it is working fine. :-)... still don't know what I'm doing wrong when using the connections table....
Thank you for this solution, unfortunately I don't have the time to try this out at the moment.
It will have to wait until the second part of next week. I'm already happy that there is a possibility to make it work.